We are not accepting vendors at this time. Currently, we are working on the map to ensure we can fit everyone into the space. If there are additional spaces, we will take more vendors. Please email Jackie at email@example.com with any questions.
Join us on Friday, September 2, from 6 PM-9 PM for the 2022 PDGA Professional Worlds Block Party + Fly Mart! Emporia is joining forces with the Halfway to Everywhere Festival and moving the fly mart to the Emporia Farmer’s Market Parking Lot (702 Commercial St, lot between 7th & Merchant). Historically, the Block Party has been well-attended. Players, spectators, and the local community come out and celebrate disc golf, the largest ring of fire, and other great activities. This year we’re adding live music! As a vendor, expect to have hundreds of disc golf players and fans stop by to see you. The Block Party has always had a great mix of disc golf vendors, with the local Emporia vendors selling food, drinks, and non-disc golf goods.
BONUS: Vendors who purchase a spot to vend at the Block Party can also set up and vend at 923 Commercial St (the empty parking lot across the street from the Dynamic Discs Pro Shop) any day of the week from August 27 and September 3 between the hours of 8 AM and 7 PM at no additional cost! Space will be allocated as vendors arrive. Since there is limited space, it will be first come first serve. Electricity will NOT be available at the 923 Commercial St space. All Block Party vending rules apply to vending at this location.
A few ground rules for vendors selling disc golf merchandise and apparel.
- Specific vending spaces will be assigned the week of the event. A map will be provided indicating the location of your space.
- Vendors should be set up by 5:30 PM on Friday, September 2. Vendors will have vehicle access to their vending booth at 3:00 PM. After 5:15 PM, vehicle access will be denied to your vending spot.
- The Block Party will be over by 9 PM on Friday, September 2. If you tear down early, you will not be able to access your space via a vehicle. Vehicles will be allowed to tear down after 9 PM.
- Dynamic Discs reserves the right to deny a vendor request based on the product they would like to sell. The fly mart is not the place to sell goods or services related to illegal drugs, pornography, and/or other potentially offensive products.
Need electricity for your Block Party booth? Let us know, and we will make sure you are “wired”!
FEES FOR VENDING
Single Space – $150 (12×15 booth)
Double Space – $300 (10×20 booth)
*A larger space is negotiable
- Space at Fly Mart in conjunction with 2022 PDGA Disc Golf World Championships Fly Mart on Friday, September 2 (Farmer’s Market Parking Lot)
- Additional fees may apply if requiring tables and chairs
- There are 45 single spots available. Once spots fill, we will not be able to make room for more. Sign up ASAP to reserve a spot.
The last day to reserve a vending space is Friday, August 12th.
If you are interested in vending at the fly mart, please contact Jackie Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org.